Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Strange statues around the world


Frogner Park, Oslo, Norway

http://haha.nu/funny/strange-statues-around-the-world


A few years back I was doing internet images searches for miscellaneous bronze sculptures. At that time I was considering taking a casting class & I wanted to see the various aesthetic options. As things usually go when I do image searches, the strange came to me. I found a website with photographs of this really bizarre statue of a man stomping on babies. (As well as a pissed off baby crying-stomping) I’d used the angry baby sculpture as my avatar several times & a few people ask where I’d found it. I would often tell ‘em about the “mad-man” piece too, unable to turn up the old site containing the image.

I found it, here. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home