Friday, July 07, 2006

“La Llorona”


Ooh, the horrible ugly one, ugly one When you gonna drown some kids, La Llorona Ooh, you make the children run, my children run Skin is coming off the bone, La Llorona Never gonna stop, or give ‘em up Such a evil mind Always crying for the the younger kind La, La, La, I-ieeeee L-L-L- La Llorona Don’t get near her, ah will ya huh Close enough to look in her eyes, La Llorona Keeping a little mystery It gets to ‘em Floating down the length of the river, La Llorona Never gonna stop, or give ‘em up Such a evil mind Always crying for the the younger kind La, La, La, I-ieeeee L-L-L- La Llorona [Instrumental Interlude] When you gonna get to me, get to me It is just a matter of time, La Llorona Is it just destiny, destiny Or is it just a game in my mind, La Llorona Never gonna stop or give it up Such a evil mind Always crying for the the younger kind La, La, La, I-ieeeee La, La, La, I-ieeeee L-L-L- La Llorona L-L-L- La Llorona L-L-L- La Llorona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home