Tuesday, July 12, 2005

“Correspondence”




To whom it may concern,

I’m sure this account is overlooked & disconnected. However, thought I might entice probability and confirm. What is the utility of your establishment? At first glimpse, the imprint is that of a transaction for an archaic cluster. As I commenced my study, I perceived sect overtones parallel to “Common refuge”. I anticipate that you are not “Anon”. I have forwarded a copy of this correspondence to the district authorities in the occasion of impairment or unlawful seizure. Now that the preliminaries are comprehensible, we can ensue to more considerable affairs. I do now know in fact that you are false hearted, your proceedings disclose your exterior. I require an assembly analogous to yours.

*words & illustration by k.evans, c2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home